SRP Rebate Requirements:
To participate you must:
- Be a permanent SRP residential electric customer that resides in a single-family detached, single family attached (duplex, triplex or quadplex only), mobile home or apartment/condo (duplex, triplex or quadplex only).
- Replace an existing central heat pump or central AC with a new high-efficiency system that meets minimum efficiency ratings.
- New construction homes and window units do not qualify.
- Have the qualified system installed by a residential licensed contractor by April 30, 2017.
- Both indoor air handler and condensing units must be replaced on split systems.
The chart below identifies the rebates available for the various equipment configurations.
(Heat pumps only)
|16.0 Or Higher||12.0 Or Higher||8 Or Higher||$400|
|17.0 Or Higher||12.0 Or Higher||8 Or Higher||$600|
|Variable Speed Capacity Compressor||12.0 Or Higher||8 Or Higher||$800|
APS Rebate Guidelines:
- current APS residential customer
- installation of a new unit replacing an existing heat pump or AC
- install main components of the unit within 5 days of each other
- rebate amounts are per unit for residential systems. a maximum of 5 units per home qualify (the rebate applies to whole-house heat pumps and AC systems; window units and mini-splits do not qualify)
- participating contractor must submit rebate application into the online system within 6 months of installation date
- please allow 6-8 weeks for rebate processing