- Free service calls Monday to Friday between 9am to 5 pm to diagnose your break down and give a repair solution.
- $55 diagnoses fee any other time.
- We always leave it up to you to go with any recommended work.
- Our service is offered 24 hours 7 days a week in case of emergency.
This summer and spring when running the air conditioner, our expert technicians will be able to diagnose and make a cooling repair for any breakdown your unit is dealing with. Our technicians are experts because they have certifications in NATE, BPI, and are members of the Arizona Heat Pump Council. Everyone on our staff goes through routine training so we know that everyone is up to date with the latest in air conditioning and so they know what to expect from old equipment. We’re a group of expert technicians that exercise’s their experience with routine training and delivers excellent customer service to earn your satisfaction.
Whether you’re trying to cool your home off in the summer or heat it up in the winter, our heat pump repair service is offered year round since they are able to cool and heat. Heat pumps are becoming very popular in the valley and we have been taking care of them for a very long time. They only use freon and are available in package and split styles. Our technicians are experts at fixing heat pumps thanks to their experience and training. SMW and its technicians are an awesome choice for your heat pump repair.
We offer heat repair service for furnaces in Surprise, AZ, we operate 24/7 and we have some of the best technicians around to fix your heat. Thanks to a combination of experience and routine testing our technicians know the ins and outs of any heating system. If your system breaks down in the cold night our HVAC Technicians will be ready for your gas furnace. That’s why in Arizona your furnace counts the most during night time. We’re a top-notch HVAC company and we’ll be there for your heat repair when it counts the most!
Reasons for Breakdowns
A few reasons why air conditioners, heat pumps, and gas furnaces breakdown.
Why Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Breakdown
- Low Freon: If your air conditioner is low on Freon then there wont be any refrigerant in the system to cool your home or heat if using a heat pump. Obviously if it has leaked out then that’s why you’ve lost cooling. Determining what needs to be done is another story and requires a leak search. Replacing one of the coils may be necessary in order to remedy the situation.
- Electrical Connections: Your system communicates with the thermostat and circuit boards or relays, to tell it what to do and when to do it. If the electrical connections between these vital components are somehow bad, then your unit is not going to work.
- Run/Start Capacitor: A capacitor that either starts the system or keeps it running could have just gone out which will make the system inoperable. It could be the start or run cap for something like a fan motor which distributes air.
- Frozen Coil: Your coil may just be frozen due to a dirty air filter which will prevent airflow. If your filters dirty just change it our real quick. The condenser and evaporator coil can freeze.
- Major Breakdowns: Your system may have had a major breakdown where you might need to replace a major component like your condenser, evaporator coils, compressor, or air handler/furnace; sometimes customers have to get new units due to their current system having a history of repairs.
- Reversing Valve (heat pumps only): The reversing valve controls the flow of freon for heat pump systems. If the reversing valve is stuck in heating mode then the system wont cool or heat.
Why Gas Furnaces Breakdown
- Lack Of Maintenance: Not having routine check-ups done may have left components that were beginning to go out unnoticed and they have now gone out.
- Electric Ignition or Pilot Light: Your furnace might not be due to these components. There will be no heat to be distributed and you may have to deal with some coldness.
- Heat Exchanger: If your heat exchanger has gone bad then there will be no heat for the air in your home to absorb preventing the warming of your home.
- Combustion Chamber: If your combustion chamber isn’t mixing fuels and burning them, then there will be no heat produced for the heat exchanger to distribute.
- Blower Motor: If your blower motor has gone out, commonly due to a bad run capacitor, then air will not be delivered.